Brand: Comfort Zone
- 😺 VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Collars for cats are a veterinarian recommended solution to keep on the go cats calm.
- 😺 ON THE GO CALMING: Provides calming pheromones for cats on the go that travels with your cat no matter where they go indoors or out.
- 😺 REDUCE CAT SRESS: Helps to calm your cat and reduce urine spraying, scratching, and other unwanted behaviors.
- 😺 DRUG-FREE: Drug-free solution that helps your cats feel safe, happy, and relaxed while encouraging positive behaviors.
- 😺 CONTINOUS COMFORT: Calms stressed cats and keep them comfortable during stressful situations such as moving, loud noises, traveling, and changes in their environment.
- 😺 30 DAYS OF CALM: The Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Collar should be worn 24/7, indoors or outdoors, and replaced every 30 days.
- 😺 CONTINUOUS RELEASE: Cat Calming pheromones are released by the collar as your cat wears it. These pheromones mimic your cat’s natural calming pheromone that signals the area is familiar and safe.
- 😺 ONE SIZE FITS ALL: Features a flexible and adjustable design to ensure a snuggly fit for any size cat and a breakaway feature.
- 😺 SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are so confident your pets will find stress relief from our products that we offer a satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Results may vary by each individual cat.
- 😺 CONTACT US: We value our consumer feedback and questions. Visit our website to contact the Comfort Zone customer care team.
Package Dimensions: 39x174x63
Details: The Comfort Zone Cat Calming Collar helps your cat feel happy and relaxed while reducing unwanted behaviors. The collar encourages positive behavior; use for urine marking and scratching and to reduce stress. The collar is a great way to help create a calming environment for your cat. The Comfort Zone Calming Collar is drug-free and releases calming pheromones close to your cat wherever he may go. These natural signals communicate safety and comfort while supporting your cat’s emotional well-being. The flexible and adjustable collar with a quick-release feature keeps your cat calm while on-the-go and is perfect for both long flights and traveling or short trips around town to the vet. It’s a convenient alternative to calming diffusers when helping your cat adapt to a new place. The collar is safe and encouraged for continual use. We recommend replacing the collar every 30 days for ongoing calming support. Most cats see results in 1–2 weeks.